Friday, September 4, 2009

Morning Thoughts

It's 6:30, and I'm josteled awake.
I guess the people in the next room are leaving and have decided everyone else should be awake with them. Thoughts and voices from this week meld and twist around my head. "You have to have something special here if your gonna make it." I guess it's like anywhere around the world, times are tough right now. "I hope you know what you are getting into, its expensive here, I've been here 10 years and my monthly outgoing is 7 grand." "Everything will work out." Maybe I could personal chef, Hawaiian style. I'd need a chefs coat. "It'll be ok once you get here everything will work out, Maui's a great place to live." "Yes, times are tough but I'm comitted to make it work here." "I got lucky, things just lined up for me, this job just fell in my lap." "I moved out here without selling my house first" The way I see it is we have 3 choices. One, go left, and know that things will work out and everything will be fine. Two, go straight, keep doing what we're doing and forget (or postpone) Hawaii. Three, turn right, freak out, focus on the fact that times are tough and we'll never make it out here. For now I'm good with going straight. Deb says the house has only shown once since we've been gone. The cars time on eBay is up and Dan has heard nothing. Things aren't lining up just yet. It's rime for some breakfast and a coffee.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment