Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ideavirus.com

Once again Freeman hooked me up, he sent me a link called 10 Bestsellers: Using New Media, New Marketing, and New Thinking to Create 10 Bestselling Books. As part of his marketing plan, I got a free book called IdeaVirus by Seth Godin. It is a really innovative way of marketing that will help Dan and I make our way in Kauai. Give it a watch, it's long but inspiring. It gets your mind opened up and thinking! Another site I found inspiring is The Next US Stories. They are travelling around America, video taping innovative folks who are finding new ways to make a living in this market. Here is a quote from the web site "The Next US is a journey into the heart of America to find those who are thriving while supporting high standards of community, sustainability, ecology, and cultural evolution."

I love you Jon! Thank you for all your support, I really appreciate all the nuggets you find - while persuing your own dream - and share with me! They keep the dream alive, the fire going, the ideas coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment